Nirvana for Mac / Windows (beta!)
We’re excited to share the native desktop apps we’ve been working on. To download an early access / beta preview, click the button below that matches your computer.
Please note that by downloading you are agreeing to the terms of the Beta Testing Agreement.
Latest Release: version 3.2.12
We’ll be releasing updates periodically and will update this page as we go. If you happen to come across anything that doesn’t quite work as expected please let us know by shooting us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much thanks and gratitude,
Founder & Lead Developer
Nirvana 3.2.12 (beta)
October 9, 2019
Bug Fixes & Features
- Settings: choose your preferred format… 9 Oct 2019 or Oct 9, 2019
- Settings: A surprising number of people requested Dark Mode 👽
- Fixed a bug in the Tag Manager where new tags were always being created as Areas.
- Under the hood (for the geeks) — electron: ^6.0.10
Nirvana 3.2.11 (beta)
July 10, 2019
- Cleaner macOS installation UX
- Fixed a few bugs related to Later actions.
- Code cleanup / supporting library updates to keep things current.
Nirvana 3.2.9 (beta)
June 5, 2019
- A bunch of users were getting stuck on a “loading…” screen right after logging in. not very helpful that. This version should help everyone get on to their todos.
- Some code cleanup to help keep things running as they should.
Nirvana 3.2.8 (beta)
May 31, 2019
- Initial public release of Nirvana for Desktop as Beta!
- Yes it’s quite similar to the browser app.
- Bugs coming soon! 🙂